Monday, November 26, 2018

I want to talk to YOU... Yes, you. :)

I had so much  success launching my first course
Impostor Syndrome Your Kickass Guide to Recovery.
Feedback and testimonies are saying great things. 
It's been a crazy ride.

I’m now. putting the finishing touches on another new program.  

Get Out of Your Comfort Zone Master Your Destiny>

I want to make sure it addresses the right people and their needs.
So, I’m talking to people and gathering as much info as possible.

 Looking for 3 ppl to speak with before Friday!  (& feel free to tag friends).
Just comment

 "Yes" below or message me, and we'll schedule a call.

vhislop@sympatico.ca

Show me some love!

Let’s talk!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Master the Art of Tough Talks and Transfer your Conflicts into Connections.

 EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed by difficult conversations that seem to spiral out of control?  Do you struggl...